- Starting MSRP$36,985
- Performance Turbocharged 2.0 TSI® engine with 269-hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- Refreshed for 2024Premium interior
- Cargo Capacity77.6 cu ft with the rear seats folded down
- Lower maintenance costs2024 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport costs less to maintain than its 2023 Toyota, Honda, and Subaru competitors
- Peace of mind included5-year Car-Net® Safe & Secure plan
- Carefree CoverageAvailable on all new 2024 Atlas Cross Sport vehicles
It’s time for a makeover
We know looks aren’t the only thing that matter. It’s what’s on the inside that counts too. That’s why we did a major refresh of the Atlas Cross Sport, from performance to design, and even the tech.
For the better. Inside and out, the 2024 Atlas Cross Sport has been given a major refresh. Sometimes change is a good thing.
You can judge us by our looks all you want
Sure, we’ve had a little work done. But who hasn’t these days? We feel no shame when it comes to the makeover we gave the Atlas Cross Sport.
A bit of rejuvenation was in order
We meditated on it, took a deep look inside ourselves, and decided that the 2024 Atlas Cross Sport could use a refreshed interior. I guess that’s what some self-reflection will do.
In need of a trim?
The 2024 Atlas Cross Sport is already pretty stylish. But why not go bold? We think you’d look good with the available R-Line trim and its sporty touches.