Everyone wants their road trip to be hassle-free and fun. Before you hit the road, head to your Volkswagen dealer for your NO-CHARGE MULTI-POINT INSPECTION from our Volkswagen Certified Technicians. You'll be glad you did. That way you can be cool and confident on your next adventure knowing everything about your VW is in perfect driving condition.
Here are a few more ideas before you leave home for the open road:
- Be sure you have the proper tools to change a tire and make sure your spare tire is usable.
- Put your driver's license, vehicle registration and auto and medical cards in a safe and secure place.
- Bring an extra set of car keys.
- Plan your route and leave a copy of your itinerary with a relative or neighbor.
- Take any special medications or prescription information as well as your doctor's phone number.
- Bring a cell phone and check it for its range.
- Be sure to pick up a DriverGear Highway Emergency Kit. This 12-piece set includes 300-amp jumper cables, a warning triangle, a gas siphon, a Mylar blanket for staying warm, two bungee cords, two glow sticks, a pair of gloves with rubber grips, a flashlight, a 50-PSI tire gauge, and a carrying case with pockets for securing the contents. Just click on DriverGear on this website to order.