Safety first. And last.
Accidents happen. Mistakes, however, can be avoided by having your car repaired at a Volkswagen-Certified Collision Repair Facility. We have the right people, the right parts, the right tools, and the know-how to get the job done right the first time.
Taking your car to a VW-Certified Collision Repair Facility ensures that:
- Your car will be repaired correctly by trained and VW-Certified Technicians
- We use only Genuine VW Parts, which are identical to the factory originals—no substitutes
- All work will adhere to Volkswagen’s strict repair standards
- Our technicians will follow and maintain all vehicle warranties
- We use tools specifically designed to repair your vehicle
Know your part.
Not all parts are created equal. For quality, performance, and value, trust Genuine Volkswagen Parts every time. They’re built to the same specifications and stamped on the same factory dies as the originals—and maintain Volkswagen warranties.
Collision Repair Replacement Parts are the parts used to repair a collision-damaged vehicle. These include, but are not limited to, exterior sheet metal (e.g., fenders, quarter panels, hoods), exterior plastic components (e.g., bumpers, tail lights, mirrors), and interior components (e.g., airbags, dashboard, seating).
It’s important to know what type of replacement parts you’re getting. The following is a list of the different types of parts that may be used to repair your car:
- Genuine Volkswagen Parts are identical to the originals and preserve the quality and value of your vehicle. They also maintain Volkswagen’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty and Volkswagen’s limited warranty on the replacement part and any adjoining or related Volkswagen Part.
- New Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts are replacement body, mechanical, or electrical parts manufactured by the original manufacturer of the subject vehicle or a licensed, approved subcontractor of the original manufacturer.
- Aftermarket Parts are replacement body, mechanical, or electrical parts not manufactured by the original manufacturer or an approved subcontractor of the original manufacturer of the subject vehicle.
- Salvage Parts, commonly referred to as “like kind and quality” (LKQ) by insurance companies, are used body, mechanical, or electrical parts manufactured by an OEM or aftermarket manufacturer that have been salvaged from a used vehicle damaged beyond repair; these salvage parts are then reconditioned for resale.
- Remanufactured Parts are used parts that have been removed from another vehicle and were then repaired, re-machined, and/or rebuilt for resale.
Aftermarket, salvage, and remanufactured parts often do NOT meet OEM approval for fit, finish, corrosion protection, construction, and safety; these parts may depreciate the value of your vehicle and/or put the vehicle occupants and other drivers at risk.
Non-Genuine Volkswagen Parts that will alter the vehicle performance specifications from those set by Volkswagen, and failures resulting from the use of used parts or parts not approved by Volkswagen are not covered under Volkswagen’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty.