What to do.
Collisions happen. It’s that simple. And you can be sure Volkswagen will be there to help you get your vehicle repaired. But first, here’s what you need to do to ensure your safety and peace of mind:
- Even if it’s just a bump, stop away from traffic in a well-lit place.
- Call the police and request an ambulance if you need one.
- Call Volkswagen Roadside Assistance* at (800) 411-6688 for NO-CHARGE towing of Volkswagen vehicles under the new or certified pre-owned vehicle warranty to a VW-Certified Collision Repair Facility near you.
- Gather your driver’s license, registration and insurance information to present to the police.
- Fill out a collision report.
- If handy, use a camera phone or digital camera to take pictures of the damage.
Where to go.
Okay, the collision is over. Now what? It’s important to have your Volkswagen vehicle repaired at a VW-Certified Collision Repair Facility for a number of reasons:
- You can be sure the work will be done right the first time.
- The work will be done by our expert staff, specifically trained to repair your VW.
- The collision work will adhere to the strict VW repair standards.
- VW-Certified Repair Facilities will use Genuine VW Parts. Learn more about Genuine VW Parts.
- VW-Certified Repair Facility technicians follow and maintain all vehicle warranties.
- VW-Certified Repair Facilities use state-of-the-art tools specifically designed to repair your vehicle.
Learn more about your rights.
Find a VW-Certified Collision Repair Facility near you.
* Provided by AllState.