2014 VW Jetta Trims & Specs - Volkswagen of America
60/40-split folding rear seat with center armrest and pass-through with integrated cupholders
RNS 315 touchscreen navigation system
Leather-wrapped, multi-function steering wheel with Bluetooth®, audio and trip computer controls
Blinker control stalk with lane change feature
Height adjustable and telescoping steering column
Glovebox, lockable and illuminated, with adjustable cooling feature
Dual cupholders in center console
Front seatback storage pockets
Leather-wrapped shift knob and brake handle
Hybrid unique interior trim
Chrome trim on vents, light switch, window and mirror controls
V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces
Fresh Air Intake System with Activated Charcoal Canister
Power windows with pinch protection and one-touch up/down feature, operable from all four windows
Hybrid floor mats
Multi-function trip computer with compass, trip time, trip length, average trip speed, average trip fuel consumption, current fuel consumption, miles to empty, radio station display, and personalizing function
Height-adjustable front seat belts
Volkswagen Car-Net™ connected car features
Brushed aluminum appearance pedal covers
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
Power-assisted front vented disc brakes
Rear disc brakes
Hill hold control
1.4L, 16-valve, 4-cylinder turbocharged engine and electric motor; combined 170hp, 184 lbs/ft of torque
Electromechanical power steering with variable assistance and active return
4-corner independent suspension
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Anti-Slip Regulation (ASR)
Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD)
Electronic Differential Lock (EDL)
Engine Braking Assist (EBA)
Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
7-speed DSG® automatic transmission with Tiptronic® and Sport mode
12-year/unlimited mileage Limited Warranty Against Corrosion Perforation 2)
2-year/24,000-mile (whichever occurs first) No-Charge Scheduled Carefree Maintenance™ Program 4)
1) Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy under all crash circumstances. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age.
2) See dealer or warranty booklet for details.
3) Roadside Assistance provided by a third party.
4) The Volkswagen Carefree Maintenance Program covers the vehicle’s scheduled maintenance for two years or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first, on 2014 models. Some restrictions apply. See dealer or vehicle maintenance program booklet for details.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars. Specifications, equipment, options and prices are subject to change without notice. Some items may be unavailable when vehicle is built. MSRP excludes taxes, destination charges, optional equipment, registration and dealer charges. Emissions charges may vary by jurisdiction. Dealer sets actual price. The 2014 Jetta Hybrid model with a starting MSRP of $25,195 is available via dealer order only in very limited quantities and only at participating Volkswagen dealers.
✝ Based on manufacturers' published data comparing non-premium midsize sedans.
✝✝ 2013 Passat 2.0L TDI Clean Diesel, manual transmission: 31 city/43 highway mpg. Range based on 43 highway mpg EPA estimate and an 18.5-gallon tank. Your mileage will vary.
‡ Government star ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). “Top Safety Pick+” based on moderate overlap frontal crash test, small overlap frontal crash test, side-impact crash test, rear-impact crash test, roof strength test. Test performed by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. For details, visit www.iihs.org. See vw.com for more information on safety features."
** See www.fueleconomy.gov for EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.